Updated Friday June 21, 2019 by Webmaster.
REGISTRATION FOR THE 2019 SEASON Opens Friday March 8th!
Our mission is to provide a positive youth cheer experience that will promote the wholesome development of youth.
What does it take to be a Lady Knight?
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn!
- 6 hours a week of practice, usually 2 hours a day for 3 days a week.
- Willingness to compete with your squad.
- Participation in community events
- Our fall season will start July 27th and run until the end of November. (WE WILL NOT BE COMPETING THANKSGIVING WEEKEND)
Be a Sponsor!
Oakleaf Sports Association depends solely on the support of its community businesses, families and volunteers. Be a part of our wonderful community, lets build a tradition.
A Special Thank you to the following for supporting us this 2019 season!
- Will Todd Barbershop (Located in Phase 1 of Oakleaf)
- Snipes Longistics
- Luxury Transportation
We now welcome athletes from Oakleaf, Argyle, Middleburg, and West Jacksonville!
Fees for 2019 season are as follows:
- Regsitration fees:
- Registration this year is $330.00 per athlete.
Each girl will receive the following at the beginning of the season:
- Uniform Shell (With roping and "Knights" lettering in gold sparkle)
- Uniform Skirt (With roping to match shell, skirt is V-notch design for modesty)
- Boy cut Briefs
- Uniform Crop Top (With roping to match shell and skirt.)
- Metallic Gold Pom-poms
- Zephz Tumble Shoes in all white
- Champion Quest Jacket with personal embroidery
- Champion Quest Warm-up Pants to match Jacket.
- Champion All-Sport Backpack with personal embroidery
- Black Game Day Bow
- Gold Game Day Boy
- Grey practice shorts
- Black Practice shorts
- White Oakleaf Knights cheer T-shirt
- Black Oakleaf Knights cheer T-shirt
- Tiny Cheer 5 & Under Level 1
- Mini Cheer 8 & Under Level 1-3
- Youth Cheer 11 & Under Level 1-5
- Junior Cheer 14 & Under Level 1-5
- Senior Cheer 18 & Under Level 1-5
We are always in need of volunteers! Oakleaf Sports Association is a 100% volunteer based organization.
If you have any questions, please contact the Oakleaf Knights Cheer Director.